Stu went pro in 1982 and competed in the 1986 PGA Tour. He became a member of the PGA of America, moved to the Philadelphia area and eventually became Head Golf Professional at Overbrook Golf Club. A position he held for 17 years. Since 2008, Stu has been the lead instructor at MGolf Driving Range and Learning Center in Newtown Square, PA. He continues to compete locally and nationally, and his newest adventure is helping launch Parformance Golf here in Oaks.
Stu’s true passion is sharing his 50 years of knowledge and experience. He recently published “MIND GAME,” a book aimed at helping players identify and unlock their golf identity and potential. Stu has given over 25,000 golf lessons and hundreds of camps and clinics. We’ll let his playing resume speak for itself.
- Playing in 43 PGA Tour Events
- Played in 12 Major Championships
- Pennsylvania Open Champion
- Philadelphia Open Champion
- 2 Time Philadelphia Section Champion
- 8 Time Philadelphia Section “Player of the Year”
- 7 Time Philadelphia Section Senior “Player of the Year”
- Member of two United States Cup Teams
- Member of the 1986 PGA Tour
Learn from Pros